NEWS

PRESS RELEASES

MEDIA KIT

If you are a member of the media, please email us at press@timcanova.com

POSTED ON May 23, 2016
| POSTED ON May 23, 2016

To paraphrase the words of that Scottish master Robert Burns, the best laid plans of mice, men -- and women -- go often astray, or "gang aft agley," as they say in the Highlands. No one...

POSTED ON May 23, 2016
| POSTED ON May 23, 2016

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz's (D-FL) primary opponent Tim Canova appears on MSNBC to combat the "myth" that she is popular in the state of Florida. Bernie Sanders has endorsed Canova and will actively campaign for him. Transcript, via MSNBC:
 

KATE SNOW, MSNBC: Let me start,...

POSTED ON May 23, 2016
| POSTED ON May 23, 2016

The shebeen is closed temporarily on the general subject of the Democratic presidential nominating horse race. The two candidates are so close on 90 percent of the issues that, as they say around the backstretch, you can't shine a flashlight between them. The other 10 percent of the issues are...

POSTED ON May 22, 2016
| POSTED ON May 22, 2016

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders on Saturday said he supports Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz's Democratic opponent in her August 30 primary, adding that if he is elected president, he would effectively terminate her chairmanship of the DNC.

Sanders, whose...

POSTED ON May 22, 2016
| POSTED ON May 22, 2016

It’s been a bad week for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and a pretty great one for her opponent, Tim Canova, whose name you might not even know, if not for the controversy encircling the chair of the Democratic National Committee.

Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders said on CNN Sunday...

Pages

View All

JOIN THE REVOLUTION

TIM_CANOVA

RT @SylviaEarle: We must do better about thinking on behalf of those who will benefit or suffer from the consequences of our actions. Cheap…

9 hours ago

TIM_CANOVA

Now that’s what I’m talking about. Truth, transparency, accountability. Needed to address opioid crisis and so many… https://t.co/cW9DhfNRTr

23 hours ago

TIM_CANOVA

Congrats to journalists at @latimes for voting for union representation by NewsGuild- @CWAUnion Need more collectiv… https://t.co/eOEbNvnHrx

1 day ago


DONATE TO OUR CAMPAIGN

Click an option below to get started. If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately.

$10 $25 $50 OTHER

WE'RE WITH TIM

Add your name to the list of supporters on Facebook.

READY TO TAKE BACK DEMOCRACY?